Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Visit to Sairopa

Near the Tirthan river
I recently visited Sairopa a place about 60 kms from Kullu with my parents. This is the base palce for people visiting Great Himalayn National Park. It is a beautiful place. I visited around with my Mom while my Dad did his official work. I went near the river crossing stones on Zig Zag path. I also climbed a big stone from where surrounding view looked very beautiful. My Mom took all my photos. I also took some toffees and Choclate from a very small shop in Sairopa which is the only shop there. I saw some children from a Delhi School camping near the river. I found the summer camp very exciting.


On the top of a big stone

Tirthan river



Surrounding area of Forest Rest House, Sairopa

I enjoyed a Nature's Trail in Sairopa


In the nature's trail I saw small bridges too.

The big single stone, I climbed on it.

The Trail


Tourist Hostel, Sairopa


Butterfly House in Sairopa

Tourist point on the way !

3 comments:

  1. beautiful photos and good descriptions . keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Shikhar,
    All photographs are very good.
    "Rasogulla in Bowl on table top in Birthday party is Bheeshan meetha"
    Er.H.K.Jain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also visted sairopa and nearby vilage devyari and nasedi its so vtful while i saw these photograph i mised thertan rivrer a lot and forest rest house where i stayed
    mac ( a writer )

    ReplyDelete